• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angry =/

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Logged on to see I had been added to a group, and the first thing I saw? (have removed names)

wtf.jpg

So much for "responsible breeders" that I hear people talking about :(

Did they ever pretend to be a responsible breeder. I agree...this is utterly disgusting:evil:, but it doesn't look like this person would be called anything other than a backyard breeder.

There ARE responsible ones....but you're not going to read anything like this from them!;)

Same person also said these:

wtff.jpg

And does a delivery service for pet sitems, so says she can bring animals along and deliver them.

what area are these bunnies in?
wondering if any of us is nearby and can go get them out of that place?

ETA i know its a catch 22 situation - we buy the bunnies, we make space for more and the cycle continues. but it is really sad that they are there being used as breeding machines and then sold when they don't do their "job" :(

what area are these bunnies in?
wondering if any of us is nearby and can go get them out of that place?

ETA i know its a catch 22 situation - we buy the bunnies, we make space for more and the cycle continues. but it is really sad that they are there being used as breeding machines and then sold when they don't do their "job" :(

Sometimes they are 'necked' when they don't do their 'job', or dumped on a rescue. :(

Back