• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

r.i.p mistys kits

mistys_mum

Warren Scout
Came back from my sisters today with dusk and thumper , went upstairs to put them back in their hutches 4 of the 5 babies that were left have passed away they were only a few days old there is one baby left i dont know whether she is going to make it i am so glad that misty is going in to be spayed poor lil bubbas:cry:

I think so hun, she was so good with the litter who are nearly 7 weeks old :cry:i think she's got peed off and trampled them , someone came last night and reserved one of the babies and is taking beanie as well the 12 week old white lop they are both boys so there wont be any babies thank god i'm so made up that misty is to be speyed she can be rebonded with thumper then without any more accidents, i'm very upset about the babies though, i keep going up holding misty and putting the baby on to feed i hope i dont lose her as well :cry:

Back