• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jasper:my handsome boy

shell1805

Mama Doe
now it wouldn't be right to have a thread dedicated to bella and not my 'mr fluffs' jasper :D

007-9.jpg

006-11.jpg

008-11.jpg

he wasnt really playing ball when i took these pics, he wouldnt budge from his house little monkey!!!!

still i love him none the less :love: x

he's my little bear and has looked like a gumpy old man since the day i got him!!! :roll:

i cant quite believe him and bella are nearly 2, i dont know where the time has flown x

:lol: i like the last piccy, he looks grumpy there hehe awwwh :love: i know the feeling, ours are 1,3 and 3 and a half :) time flies when you're having fun though eh :) xxx

it certainly does, i got the buns the same time i got bentley the cavi. i like that they are all growing up together. its helped since we lost our lab sully, otherwise bentley would have been lost. thought i cant work out whether he thinks he is a bun or the buns think they are dogs :lol: x

my hopscotch thought she was a dog.... growl growl growl and beg when you opened the fridge!!! :lol: awhhh thats sweet and i thought the pic of bentley was a border collie, he's sweet :) xxxx

:) jasper honks at the fridge hoping you will open it. i was getting my breakfast one morning and there was bentley and him both sitting at my feet :roll:

bentley might like to think he is as big as a border collie but alas he will always be a low rider :lol:

xx

Back