• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bella: my beautiful little girl x

shell1805

Mama Doe
its been ages since i bored all you guys with pics of my bubba girl, so i thought it was about time to rectify that :lol: :oops:

012-7.jpg

(giving me attitude after i told her off for nibbling the sofa!!)

002-11.jpg

(giving me cuddles.... or maybe just after something...:) )

003-9.jpg

004-12.jpg

(with her best bud bentley the cavi)

012-6.jpg

(doing what she does best... eating!)

010-10.jpg

those ears are why i chose her)

011-11.jpg

im so biased but i think she is so pretty :love: xx

dont let that cute exterior fool you though,she is a menace. my hubby forgot to put her back in her home the other morning. i get in from work and thought 'rug looks funny, looks like its got worms coming out all over the place'
oh no no no, that was little bella having a field day all day destroying my rug!!! she looked so smug all covered in the stuff, she must have loved having the place to herself for the day!!! :roll: x

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: that's hilarious!!!!! Naughty bunbun :) haahah.

and i saw that picture and thought, yes that's her ;) haha lovely bunnies :bunny: xxx

the thing that got me the most is she's a house bun and is out all the time, never once has she touched the rug. its like she thought 'my time has come, rug you will surrender or preapare to die at the paws of the great and powerful BELLA!!!!' :roll: x

:roll: i can tell you im not ashamed to admit she was put back in her house for a time out for a few mins. it was either that or she was gonna get a kick up her fluffy butt!!!! little tyke, that'll teach me to entrust the hubby to put the buns back!!! :roll: x

Back