• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Aunty Angie (Bunnymadhouse)

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Aunty Angie

Thought I would just let you know how I am getting on, I have been to see Paula the nice vet again and she says I am a very special girl, she said that my ears are much better but told my Mum that I have still got to have my medicine and drops, then she looked at my rudey bits :oops::oops:, she said they were fine but then she squeezed my nips :oops::oops::oops:, the abcessess are clearing up nicely because she didn't squeeze for long, but she got rid of a bit more stuff from them :oops::oops:, anyway, Paula weighed me and I am now 4.5kgs and she says I am just the right weight for my size, I don't have to go back for another two weeks :D

When we got home Mum said as I was so good she would find me a new husbun and tried me with Barney, he's an 8kg French Lop, well I soon told him what I thought, I took him unawares and bowled him over and then nipped his tummy, huh he didn't know what had hit it, so Mum told me off and said that's it, suits me because I have got Roy and I :love: him, he talks really nicely to me, strokes me and tells me I am beautiful, he lets me follow him everywhere and when Mum's not looking he sometimes gives me an extra SS pellet as a treat, I :love: my Roy

Hope you are OK, I miss you but I love it here

mixture006x2.jpg

mixture007x2.jpg

Glad to hear you're okay little one :) and sorry you and your french lop didn't work out :lol: there's always other bunnies in the field :lol:
roy seems lovely to you and you deserve lots of treats because you are just gorgeous :love: xxx

ohhh flopsy ... what did i tell you about battering the boys ..:shock:..:no::no::no:..that realy is a little bitsy naughty you know .. :roll:

ahh well ..at least you have Roy .. you.. you silly billy ..perhaps you think you are a person not a rabbit ... or perhaps you think Roy is a rabbit ..:shock: :shock: does he have floppy ears by any chance :? :lol:

Im pleased you a feeling better ..Im glad the vet didnt have to sqeeze your nips too hard ,(ooouchy .. :oops::oops: ) and im glad your ears are looking and feeling better ..

your old mummy and daddy were very very naughty not getting you medicine for them .. :evil: :(...I hope they get nasty ear ache all the time ...it will serve them right :evil:

love you babe ... be good .. :)?) :love:

Naughty Flopsy!:no:
Have you not realised that Roy is married! :shock::lol::lol::lol:
I'm sure though, that his wife will forgive you, because you're gorgeous. :love::love::love::love:

Naughty Flopsy!:no:
Have you not realised that Roy is married! :shock::lol::lol::lol:
I'm sure though, that his wife will forgive you, because you're gorgeous. :love::love::love::love:

Suits me!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back