• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dunno why i ever worry about Herbie & Inca when i am at work!!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
As title, they are both soooooo BORING through the day, sleep, sleep, quick poo and pee, quick much of hay, sleep, sleep sleep!!!

Think they must be like that ALL day when i am at work.

This actually quite reassuring for me. :) I am normally at home during the day, and often worry about Spenser although I know it is natural for a bunny to sleep during our more active hours. :oops:

Hehe I know what you mean though you can't help but worry but that is what my lot are doing today. Will liven up this evening as usual :lol:

Mine go into sleep mode as soon as the sun comes up, and are so lovely and snuggley with each other. Different story in the evening!

Well Herbs is out just now munching some excel mountain herbs, i am sure he will be back under the sofabed sleeping pretty soon!

ive been worried about Holly all day and wished id stayed home, but i had to keep telling myself she will be asleep all day anyhows which would worry me more :roll:

came home and its hay nomming time so i was of couse worried for nothing :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I once surprised mine by coming home from work in the middle of the day, expecting them to be swinging from the rafters and digging an escape hole. Instead they were all asleep!

And because they're not used to me coming in at that time they all stayed asleep and didn't notice me! :roll:

Back