• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of your setup

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
can i have pics of peoples hutch and run my potential father inlaw just said hell make a rabbit run and hutch for me just design one before he gets home eeeep help please

oh my fellas dads building a 4x2 foot hutch and a Run 4x5 with the current hutch on the oposite end of the run so they have 2 hutches lol:shock:

Sorry, all built in hutches in the shed or indoor cages here I'm afraid. If he gets into making them you can send them this way, after kitting out 3 different sheds for me my dad's gone on strike :lol:

lol hes a mechanic by trade and i dont need to ask him lol i go into the garage pick the tools up like im going to do it and he jumps in and does it all:D

got the bottom,2 sides and back done today and all the supports for it :D
just need the roof and doors and they can get putting it together all i need to buy is chicken wire ;)

I hate to be negative but I would avoid chicken wire as the rabbits will chew right through it and foxes could get through if they wanted to - we found this out the hard way!! I'd go for galvanised wire mesh.

Also minimum sized housing for a pair of rabbits is usually a 6x2 hutch with a 6x4 or 6x6 run so you might want to consider extending it if you have the space. When you're making it yourself you've got a lot of options on exactly how you want it and it's definitely worth adding the space on if possible :D

Back