• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just had to chase Riley half way down the street

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Was cleaning the buns out, and big Riley made a break for freedom :lol:. I generally dont mind with him, because he doesnt run too fast so i allow him free range in the garden, but the gate was open :roll:. Oh yes, i looked daft, in bunny clothes chasing Riley about :lol: :love::love::love::love::love:

Was cleaning the buns out, and big Riley made a break for freedom :lol:. I generally dont mind with him, because he doesnt run too fast so i allow him free range in the garden, but the gate was open :roll:. Oh yes, i looked daft, in bunny clothes chasing Riley about :lol: :love::love::love::love::love:

love new sig,what happened to gracie?:(
iv had chase mine before and boy honey can shift when she wants too :lol:

love new sig,what happened to gracie?:(
iv had chase mine before and boy honey can shift when she wants too :lol:

I lost Gracie to kidney failure in October :cry: she had been fading for a long while, but coping, but one day she just gave up her fight and was helped to the bridge :cry: i miss her dearly.

Glad im not the only one who has had to chase bunnies :lol: they cant half go when they want to, even though Riley is on three legs.

Back