• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brrrr it was cold outside today

weeble

and there was frost on the ground and ice in the water bowls so everybun had to run around a lot to keep warm
29thjan004.jpg

and of course eat a lot :roll: to keep the calories up
29thjan005.jpg

29thjan006.jpg

29thjan002.jpg

Please note my buns are outside buns and used to the cold, I wouldnt recommend putting indoor buns out at this time of year

Lucky them having fur coats ... I just played netball ... I'll be defrosting all afternoon!!! x

Crazy lady!! Im defrosting after cleaning the sheds out and that was with a down jacket on. Good to hear that your ankle is holding up though :D

beeauuutiful! Mine are outside buns and are never the least bit upset about the cold either! In fact I'm just going to clean them out and will let them have a good long run around I think (with pics!)

mine wont come out:roll: right lazy pair.brought them a wooden hutch for inside shed rather than indoor cage,thats it now i never see them :lol:
yours seem to be enjoying themselfs

Back