• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can I have some Vibes/ Our Beautiful girl Cloud has left us. P141

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Cloud hasn't ate her tea from last night and she is very floppy and seem's uncomfortable I think it could be a tummy ache and have given her gentle tummy rubs and Mike has given her some Zantac and Metoclopramide .

Please can I have some Vibes RU for my precious girl :(

'Thank You'

Last edited:
Looooooads of vibes for beautiful Cloud :love:
Hopefully the meds will kick in soon :) A long gentle tummy massage worked wonders last time my Mimi did this xxxx

Looooooads of vibes for beautiful Cloud :love:
Hopefully the meds will kick in soon :) A long gentle tummy massage worked wonders last time my Mimi did this xxxx

Oh I do hope so as I am so worried about her as she was fine yesterday and the change in her this morning is worrying think I will give her some more tummy rubs and let her out in her pen as sometimes moving about can shift things

Thanks Gemmapookie :)

Update

Her ears and body feel so cold although it's lovely and warm in her room. I've taken her out of her indoor home and put her in her play pen and she went straight into her tunnel, she has obvious tummy ache as she is restless. Mike has managed to get some syringe's of water down her. Thinking of giving her some metacam as well now.

Her ears and body feel so cold although it's lovely and warm in her room. I've taken her out of her indoor home and put her in her play pen and she went straight into her tunnel, she has obvious tummy ache as she is restless. Mike has managed to get some syringe's of water down her. Thinking of giving her some metacam as well now.

yes i would definitely go for some metacam x

Poor girl :cry:

Has she passed any poos ?

You cant feel any bloating or signs of obstruction can you ? The low temp is a real worry :? :cry:

Sending lots of vibes xx

Poor Cloud, I hope a little Metacam works for her and she is back to normal very soon. Lots of vibes xxx

Some infacol and a heat pad, or a cuddle on your lap with a hot water bottle under a towel might help bring her body temp back up - we've done this a few times and it not only helps with body temp but also with the tummy pain.
Lots of vibes for Cloud x

Back