• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby scooter and the scooter of today.

shadow05

Mama Doe
here are some pics of scooter as a baby to a teenager, and then the pain in butt he is now.

first up is baby stallion which is the other male that we use to keep scooter with.
stallionchilling.jpg

here is another one of stallion. after a wash.
stallionafterawash.jpg

here is scooter as a baby and as always struggling. cause he didnt wanna be handled.
Scooter-1.jpg

here are both of them.
bothscooterandstallion.jpg

here is babys stallions face.
babysstallionsface.jpg

here is a close up of baby scooters face.
babyscootersface.jpg

this pic was taken about a week after we got him.
babyscooterandhisbigears.jpg

here is baby stallion having a cuddle.
100225_184457-Copy.jpg

ill make another post of them as teenagers. more pics soon.

here they are as teenagers and adults.

here is stallion at my OH house. does he look grumpy. just so u know he always looks grumpy.
grumpystallion.jpg

here is scooter as a teenagers and as u can see not quite grown into his ears just yet.
100410_173407-Copy.jpg

here is some more of scooter as a teenager.
100410_180125.jpg

here is asleep in his box.
100324_150706.jpg

having a go at a stick.
http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/kaspeer05/100410_173546.jpg?t=1296291231
here is scooter a little bit older in this one he is about 2 or 3 months old here. maybe 4 not quite sure.
100514_092743.jpg

unfortunately i dont have any adult photos of stallion all i have is him at about 6 months old just after he had been neutered.
in this next pic the rabbit next to stallion is called gwen. his ex girl friend.
36477_1419307536316_1641503515_1025248_986033_n.jpg

this is one of stallions roomates lol hes called leo and is also a male. this is him as a baby he is much bigger now.
24530_1350669340404_1641503515_859299_6133390_n.jpg

this is baby gwen.
24530_1350671100448_1641503515_859305_500877_n.jpg

this next picture is another dwarf lop. she is a rescue bunny. shes called jess. she is also stallions current girl friend lol.
35201_1436163357701_1641503515_1067585_6888558_n.jpg

in this picture are his first guinea pigs mutt and indie. he doesnt have mutt any more he lives at our collage cause he was kicked out of the group by the two new guineas that we got.
24530_1350671060447_1641503515_859304_3064848_n.jpg

and finally this is wat scooter looks like today obviously this wasnt taken today but it was taken about 5 days ago.

Lots of lovely furries.:love: I didn't have my Spenser as a baby - it's hard to imagine him as a little one.

lol i know some times its hard for me to believe that about a year ago he is was a little tiny 12 week old baby lol hes grown up really fast lol

Awww :love::love: Scooter was so adorable when he was little, I can't believe how big his ears were though :shock:
Stallion is very handsome too, and his girlfriends! So many beautiful bunnies :love:

Awww :love::love: Scooter was so adorable when he was little, I can't believe how big his ears were though :shock:
Stallion is very handsome too, and his girlfriends! So many beautiful bunnies :love:

lol i couldnt believe it either he looked like he would take off with them ears lol stallion was actually my bunny at the start but because they had to be split up i took scooter because of his injurys my other half doesnt do well with blood and it doesnt bother me at all. plus i felt sorry for him and he needed more handling when he was little was very shy. i think leo is quite cute too i nearly ended up having him too but because of wat scooter is like i dont think id have been able to have to male bunnys. they would have clashed. but i think i could get away with a female for definate with scooter. :thumb:

if i do get a female it wont be for quite a while i want to make sure i pick the right breed and size for him and also character. she has to be quite bossy and be able to stand up to him. the reason i want to choose for breed and size is because i dont want this next bunny to get bullied by him.

hell probs be a push over with a girl bunny lol.:roll:

srry im ranting again lol

lol i couldnt believe it either he looked like he would take off with them ears lol stallion was actually my bunny at the start but because they had to be split up i took scooter because of his injurys my other half doesnt do well with blood and it doesnt bother me at all. plus i felt sorry for him and he needed more handling when he was little was very shy. i think leo is quite cute too i nearly ended up having him too but because of wat scooter is like i dont think id have been able to have to male bunnys. they would have clashed. but i think i could get away with a female for definate with scooter. :thumb:

if i do get a female it wont be for quite a while i want to make sure i pick the right breed and size for him and also character. she has to be quite bossy and be able to stand up to him. the reason i want to choose for breed and size is because i dont want this next bunny to get bullied by him.

hell probs be a push over with a girl bunny lol.:roll:

srry im ranting again lol

You're not ranting, it's a very important decision choosing a wife for Scooter, and you want to make sure you get the right one for a really happy bunny marriage :)

You're not ranting, it's a very important decision choosing a wife for Scooter, and you want to make sure you get the right one for a really happy bunny marriage :)

lol i might get him a bow tie for there first date lol and get here a bow for here hair lol ha ha just messing.

Back