• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Will Make Your Sides Split!!

Ah! Fabulous find because....
those lovely bunnies and their lovely momma belong to RU!! (or did...I haven't seen Miss Nyki around here since I've been back :?) :wave:
Gosh I love that video. It's the cutest thing in the entire world :love:
Makes me remember the good 'ol RU days way back when :D

I've seen it before, but I'm happy to watch it again! :lol: I love it! So stupidly funny! :lol: I had no idea they were RU buns! That makes it even better! :D

They are RU bunnies? :O no way that is so brilliant! I am obsessed with them and this video (I watch it like 3 times a day :oops::oops::oops::oops:) but it makes me laugh so much...love the buns even more now I know they're from here :D xxxxx

On 00:32 you see the white one's nose appear behind the ginger one :lol: It makes me laugh so much!!!! :mrgreen: xxx

It's the bit where the wee lop goes

Bamanamanah nah nah nah, nah nah nah....!! :lol::lol::lol:

Thought I was gonna be sick!!!

HaHaHaHaHa :lol::lol::lol::lol: Whoever did this video is brilliant and of course it would not at all be possible without the stars of the show; I imagine their speech "a big thankz to our hoomin for his patience, the suppliers of the hay we likz to nom, the makers of ourz hutch etc etc etc" lol xx :love::lol:

Hi :wave:

They are my little boys :love:!!! I'm so glad you are all enjoying seeing it for the first time or the 20th :lol:.

We did send it to You've Been Framed and were told we were on the shortlist, but that was a good few years ago now. It would be fun to see them on TV!! :lol:

It's lovely to read all your nice comments, thank you!

Back