• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everybody, cross your fingers!!

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
*crosses fingers*
Okay,so after aaaages of thinking and hoping to get Sox a friend, I came to the conclusion that I'd wait till summe...

BUT...

I've stumbled upon a 6month old Dwarf Lop named Honey...I know I would rather rescue but its kinda 'rescueing''(I'll explain later...remind me if I forget:oops:) I think he/she would be perfect for Sox! Not that iv met her/him yet:oops:I don't know if Honey is male or female, never been to a vet :( the only problem is that Honey is currently indoor and can't go outside until it heats up a bit :( I hope I can work around that, but Honey cant come inside :( SO fingers crossed I can come up with something and this all works out!!! :D:D:D

Please cross your fingers and wish us luck! Sox deserves a girlfriend loads and loads and I love him to bits and want him to be happy!:love:

(Any ideas of how I can work around the flaw in my perfect plan would be awesome too! ;))

Sounds like there are quite a few complications. :? Have you had Sox neutered yet (asks she who hasn't had Spenser done yet.:oops:)

Sounds like there are quite a few complications. :? Have you had Sox neutered yet (asks she who hasn't had Spenser done yet.:oops:)

No, Sox hasn't been done yet...I have the money all locked away for when the spring/warmer weather comes:)(its too cold for an outdoor bun just now I think)
The REALLY special thing about this bun is...DAD...yes...DAD is approving!! :shock: without his lordships approval I can't do anything :lol:
I thought that if I honey comes to live with us now, then she will already have had a chance to smell sox and I could do the swappy thingy reaaaly early...(Bonding frightens me...:oops:)

I don't wanna tell you guys Honeys 'story' incase yous hate me :oops: :oops:

nobodys going to hate you silly :) theres always a reason you have been so attracted to her these things happen for a reason and your giving a new bun a forever home :)

Back