• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got to hold a bat today.

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
He got in the house at work so we had to take him back to the barn where he's meant to live. Silly bat :lol:

He was soooooo tiny and squeaked like mad - when he opened his mouth I could see his tiny little fangs, just like a cartoon bat :lol:

IMGP1095.jpg

IMGP1093.jpg

Aaaw, I'm not sure I could hold a bat! I'd be scared he'd turn into dracula!! :lol: he looks lovely and well done for letting him free! x

I've held a bat in the past too :love::love: It was so tiny and it was snuggling my finger. The office I worked in was a converted barn in a country estate and it was just flying around dive-bombing people :lol: I never thought about being bitten until people suggested it afterwards :shock:

I've held a bat in the past too :love::love: It was so tiny and it was snuggling my finger. The office I worked in was a converted barn in a country estate and it was just flying around dive-bombing people :lol: I never thought about being bitten until people suggested it afterwards :shock:

I handle quite a few and I've never had one bite me - their teeth are minute anyway so I'm not sure they could do much damage. Although I don't fancy finding out :lol:

Back