• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric's busy day

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:
wot you lookin at?? i is trying to eat a poop here!
DSCF0030.jpg

abuse i tells you!! having to forage like one o dem wild rabbits.......
DSCF0213.jpg

:no: bad mummeh! it even says on the bag 'carefully selected for discerning pet owners' so mummy should definitely be feeding it to you stalk by stalk as you lie in comfort, being fanned by pretty bunnehs. You definitely shouldn't have to be helping yourself. A shocking case of neglect, once again I must insist you come and live with me, darling eric! :love:

oi!! little monkey helps himself to whatever he wants - eric brings new meaning to the term 'free range':roll:
(must admit, i do feed him dried apple bits one at a time cos he hops onto my lap for them:love:)

Poor Eric, a buck can't even have a little poo snack in privacy. :roll: :lol:

Hello Eric. :wave: I've been marking essays or I would have been admiring you much earlier. You have been such a busy bun recently it is truly shocking that you are not getting table service with your noms. :no:

he's paid me back for the photo by sitting at my feet munching a really chewy one and slapping his chops whilst i was eating a chewy double decker:mrgreen:

Poor Eric. :( "You can come & stay here - you'd get your food on 2 trays; but no privacy for pooping mind - each one is checked for perfection.

Lovely photos poppymoon. He's as gorgeous as ever.

oh judy, now eric really does feel neglected as he only has one tray and a dish for his food!!

he's making me some nice strung together poops at the moment......hmmmmm, bracelet gift for lib:p:lol:

Thumper's into necklaces too. :roll: I think it's the type of fur they have. Thumper's fur spins very easily. I could have made a jumper by now if I'd collected it all. :lol:
He's never had problems even with a 9 bead "necklace", as long as his gut's moving OK.

Thumper's into necklaces too. :roll: I think it's the type of fur they have. Thumper's fur spins very easily. I could have made a jumper by now if I'd collected it all. :lol:
He's never had problems even with a 9 bead "necklace", as long as his gut's moving OK.

odd you should mention the type of fur! my latest craze is needlefelting and as i was plucking eric's bum, i wondered if it would be possible to felt the tufts:mrgreen:

Back