• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you don't like it, change it!! sorry photo overload

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
And I am so glad I did!!

I have been in a rut the past couple of weeks. Although I have been busy, I havn't got out of my jamas! So I though If you don't like it, change it!

So I was ready and out the house and went to the beach.

So this is what I saw

Beach262.jpg

Beach261.jpg

Beach257.jpg

Beach255.jpg

Beach248.jpg

Beach246.jpg

Beach236.jpg

Beach223.jpg

Beach219.jpg

Beach233.jpg

Beach228.jpg

Beach212.jpg

Oh its stunning :love: I wish I could easily go to the beach, although it must be blinking fresszing, it looks to pretty :love: somewhere to escape your thoughts.

I don't know what it is with photobucket, but they seem to loose their quality. they are much sharper on facebook.

Yeah I love being so close tot he coast. 5 minute through the houses and your there!

Awesome.
I really don't go to the beach enough. I always wanted to live by the sea and I'm lucky enough to now, but tourists put me off. :lol:

I love all those pictures. :love: :love: :love:
The ones of the grass and seaweed are especially nice. Great light, nice textures. Beautiful! What camera/lens did you use?

Back