• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone looking for a bun near Staffordshire?

caismeister

Alpha Buck
If so there are a number of rabbits at the wildlife centre based at amerton farm that really need loving homes. Some were abadnoned and found by members of the public and some were unwanted pets. A beautiful black long haired boy was found on a carpark and was matted but now he's been groomed and is so nice. It would be a shame for any of these rabbits to be without homes for any length of time so if you or anyone you know lives in the area and is looking for a bun why not call in and have a look.

Maybe you could get them up on the RIN section? With their permission of course. And also maybe on RR too?

Awesome. I'bve just been putting up all the ones for the rescue I voklunteer for (with their permission) and they were very grateful. Bet they would appreciate it if you did yours :)

Will ask them next Friday it makes me so sad that nobody wants them especially when I come home to my spoiled brats ha

*nods* I know that feeling.

Rabbit rehoming generally is so, so slow at the moment though, which means that sadly so many rabbits are currently without their forever home, which is so sad.

I never knew they had buns there for rehoming :( Do they neuter/vaccinate?

I went a few years back, to amerton farm, and they had a stunning giant bunny, but i think he was just part of the childrens farm? If he was for rehoming i'd of bought him home :( x

They don't neuter and vaccinate as they barely get by at all with all the wildlife that comes in. The rehoming section is small and is only ever a few rabbits(6at the moment) and a couple of ferrets. The giant buns are residents and are so nice

Back