• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

average weight

shadow05

Mama Doe
what is the average weight for a male dwarf lop?

just wondering cause scooter seems quite smaller than most dwarf lops and a lot finer too. im being to wonder if he actually is dwarf lop.

I don't know the answer to your question I'm afraid, but what weight is Scooter. He does look smaller than most dwarf lops I've seen. I think dwarf lop starts from 2.2kg, but thy can be a good bit bigger than that. Maybe one of his parents was a smaller breed type.

I don't know the answer to your question I'm afraid, but what weight is Scooter. He does look smaller than most dwarf lops I've seen. I think dwarf lop starts from 2.2kg, but thy can be a good bit bigger than that. Maybe one of his parents was a smaller breed type.

i havent got a clue but next time i go to the im gonna make sure to ask? ive never weight him at all even as a baby. i should really but got nothing to weight him on.

the other dwarf lop we got hes just reached full size and hes huge compaired to scooter. knowing it even when they were babys scooter was the smallest.

maybe ask your vets, he was neutered today wasn;t he? they may have weighed him before the operation, how old is he, i he isn;t 6months he'll have some illing out to do yet :wave:

If Scooter was the runt of the litter he will probably always be quite small. I've heard that sometimes the small one from a litter remains significantly smaller, even when fully grown. I don't weigh my bun either to be honest. Quite a few Forum members have dwarf lops so hopefully one of them will come along soon.

it weird cause when he was little it took ages for his ears to flop they use to always be stuck up he looked more of a dutch rabbit and then his ears flopped and we then thought he was a dutch and dwarf mix more dwarf than dutch.

its really weird and puzzling lol

maybe ask your vets, he was neutered today wasn;t he? they may have weighed him before the operation, how old is he, i he isn;t 6months he'll have some illing out to do yet :wave:

hes about a 1 yr and 3 months old. i think they did phone him. ill have to ask next time im there. i would phone up but i have a problem with phones lol

If Scooter was the runt of the litter he will probably always be quite small. I've heard that sometimes the small one from a litter remains significantly smaller, even when fully grown. I don't weigh my bun either to be honest. Quite a few Forum members have dwarf lops so hopefully one of them will come along soon.

he could be the other rabbit we got him with was also a dwarf lop and ive always wondered if they are brothers or something.

My Angel is a dwarf lop and she is currently 2.8kg which means she's a little pudding! Coz the vet said she should really be closer to 2.5kg.

Jenson is 2 something. Last time I checked he was barely over 2 but he won't sit still enough at the moment. He's about six months old now.

Back