• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Edward fell asleep in my arms last night

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Eddie had some free range time... explored the chinchilla poop arena

DSCI0878.jpg

... and the other couch

DSCI0880.jpg

... then he jumped up to lie beside me and fell asleep in my arms :love::love:

DSCI0883.jpg

DSCI0881.jpg

As these pictures show, he's really quite lazy :lol:

He's gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love:

From the picture of him straight on to the camera he looks a bit triangular. Whenever Eddie's lost weight it's gone from his back first. I'd up his food a little bit until his spine isn't so prominent. :wave:

He's gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love:

From the picture of him straight on to the camera he looks a bit triangular. Whenever Eddie's lost weight it's gone from his back first. I'd up his food a little bit until his spine isn't so prominent. :wave:

:wave: thanks Ali, Elaine at Tameside who we got him from did mention he needs to gain some weight :) he does feel a bit skinny especially at his back end

:wave: thanks Ali, Elaine at Tameside who we got him from did mention he needs to gain some weight :) he does feel a bit skinny especially at his back end

I got Oscar from Elaine!! :love:

I just noticed his back from experience with my Ed, and thought I'd tell you just in case you hadn't noticed! :oops: It wasn't a criticism at all....sorry if it sounded like it. My Ed can lose noticeable weight in two days! :shock:

Back