• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

etstuse me, Miss poppymoon...

I second this - we don't see nearly enough of Eric (and one or two of Esme would be very welcome too). :wave:

ewwo aunties lib and susie, ewic eya.

i as been wurkin my paws off dreamin up fings to make for da rescue bunny fing cos the mummy got so much goo running outa her eyes owva mr angus mcwooly, we has decided that we is going to do as much as we can to elp.

eiver dat, or i gotta take the mummy for one o dem eye flush fings:shock:

i'll see how gorjuss i looks and post sum pikchurs:D

Hmmm, ideas for fundraising...Maybe pictures of you? Or magnets with you on? Or postcard? Greetings cards...with you on of course...maybe a DVD of you being cute? :love::love::love:

Next time mummy's eyes is leaking, give her some toilet roll...preferably a whole roll...then you can have the cardboard tube to nom, they are Beau's faveys! ;)

Hmmm, ideas for fundraising...Maybe pictures of you? Or magnets with you on? Or postcard? Greetings cards...with you on of course...maybe a DVD of you being cute? :love::love::love:

Next time mummy's eyes is leaking, give her some toilet roll...preferably a whole roll...then you can have the cardboard tube to nom, they are Beau's faveys! ;)

shall i just send eric to you?:lol:

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! nearly his 2nd gotcha day:shock:

shall i just send eric to you?:lol:

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! nearly his 2nd gotcha day:shock:

I think maybe you'd better. He's my desktop and everything:
ericdesk.png

It was Daniel Craig before that...which surely means eric is better looking ;)

Back