• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my buns

brulee

Young Bun
Thought I'd intro my 2 rescue girls and also show where they live. It's hard to photograph as it's a funny shape but you get the idea. It is bigger than that. They do usually have toys out, but I'd just been cleaning up.

Here is Bellar, don't worry, they do have food, but they'd emptied that bowl. One in the kitchen was full :)

Brulee in the litter tray :roll:

and where they live

They are cute :love: are they bonded?

Are the cages attached with ramps so the top bunny can get out?

Dont worry about the no food, my buns only get a small amount of pellets a day lol

So many questions :lol:

Top cage doesn't have bunnies in. It's for a poorly rescue pig with poorly paws. They are litter sisters, so yes they are bonded. You can just about see them together in the bottom pic, Bru's head, Bel's bum :lol:

So many questions :lol:

Top cage doesn't have bunnies in. It's for a poorly rescue pig with poorly paws. They are litter sisters, so yes they are bonded. You can just about see them together in the bottom pic, Bru's head, Bel's bum :lol:

:lol: sorry im so nosey and taking an interest ;)

See what u mean bout the bottom pic, i didnt pay attention :lol:

They are cute bunnies :love:

:love::love::love:

Gorgeous bunnies!

Looks like they are alot of room to play! :D
Dont worry about the food, aslong as they have access to hay 24/7 they will be fine ;) Mine only get pellets in the morning and again at night, during the day they free range the garden and can eat the grass or eat their hay.

Awwwwww beautiful girlies :love:

Rabbits dont need constant access to pellets, infact it can lead to weight and digestion issues. Mine get about an egg cup full each of pellets a day, constant access to fresh hay, and veggies in the evenings :wave:

Very beautiful bunnies:love:
Glad they get lots of room to run around and aren't shut in the cage

one thing..be careful about the door to the cage being used as a ramp..rabbits can easily get their legs caught through the bars and break bones..so I'd cover it if possible:D

Don't mind questions at all. I know that they don't need pellets all the time, but these girls were rather under weight when they came so have access to pellets all the time atm, although they are just about there on weight now. The cage door isn't a ramp, just that I've been cleaning out and the door cover was drying after being disinfected :D

Neither were handled when they came here and Bellar is the shier one, Brulee is a madam, into everything, especially toe nibbling if you've not got slippers on. She's the one everyone usually fusses over as Bel usually ops back to bed when visitors come over so she does'nt mind being favourite for once :D

Back