• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got my first hay experts parcel! :o)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Oooh how exciting I love parcels! I've got some haysamples, fenugreek crunchies, bunny mad magazine and a grassy mat! :eek:) I'll have happy bunnies tonight! :)

Mines just this minute got delivered to work too! I forgot i'd ordered a bunny mad magazine, i'm going to open one of the two humungous parcels (the interlink bloke didn't believe 2 buns could eat that much stuff in a month lol :oops:) - watch it be right down the bottom :lol:

Hope your buns enjoy their treaties! :wave:

And WTF is a fenugreek crunchie?

I've finally lost it...I cannot play ignorant anymore!

Can you not just ask what they are rather than use "WTF"? I know your not actually swearing, but its not neccessary. :)

Fenugreek crunches are treats and the hay experts is a website. I love them and got an order of treat hay with rose, parsley crunchy crackers and burns meadow herbs this morning :D They went mad for the hay!

www.thehayexperts.co.uk

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Hay...de.184.html?osCsid=2ttthsk1jk4bi4cufkvdngl4r7

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Nat...ey.416.html?osCsid=2ttthsk1jk4bi4cufkvdngl4r7

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Nat...ix.231.html?osCsid=2ttthsk1jk4bi4cufkvdngl4r7

Last edited:
I love the Hay Experts too. I'm waiting for my next exciting parcel to arrive. I've ordered a new brush, some carrotys, another bowl, more hay and some herbal garden. Very spoilt bun buns! :D I haven't tried the Fenugreek Crunchies though, so next time I'll get those on my next order.

I love the Hay Experts too. I'm waiting for my next exciting parcel to arrive. I've ordered a new brush, some carrotys, another bowl, more hay and some herbal garden. Very spoilt bun buns! :D I haven't tried the Fenugreek Crunchies though, so next time I'll get those on my next order.

Once you've got them on fenugreek crunchies don't ever think about running out! :lol: or you'll have some very grumpy bunnies on your hands, i don't know whats in that fenugreek stuff but if amy winehouse were a rabbit she'd probable be on 3 bags a day of them lol

Ha ha! :lol::lol:

She loves her Carrotys but I've run out, bad mummy! Luckily I had some carrot treats as a back up! I've just rung Hay Experts to see if they could add the Fenugreek Crunchies to my order and luckily my box was the next to be packed so I've got some on the way now :D Even the woman there asked if I was sure that one packet was enough, apparently they always have tons of them there as they are very popular :D

Once you've got them on fenugreek crunchies don't ever think about running out! :lol: or you'll have some very grumpy bunnies on your hands, i don't know whats in that fenugreek stuff but if amy winehouse were a rabbit she'd probable be on 3 bags a day of them lol

Last edited:
Back