• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H Carrot Patch and Boredom Breaker range

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
I have had a confirmation email via P@H from Boredom Breakers to confirm that the carrot patch and any other items from the Boredom Breaker range are made with pet-friendly glue. They cannot get hurt from chewing it, so I am told.

Put my mind at ease. :thumb:

Apparently kids PVA is safe but surely they dont use this the only other 'safe natural' glue i can think of is Elmers which alot of people say is animal freindly ect as it is made with natural materials but this is from their website:

Elmer's Glues are chemical based. They are made or formulated from chemicals which are synthesized (created by Man). These chemicals were originally obtained or manufactured from petroleum, natural gas and other raw materials found in Nature. The exact formula and specific ingredients used in making Elmer's products are considered proprietary information, therefore, we cannot share those with you.

Surely no glue can be completely safe :?

Apparently kids PVA is safe but surely they dont use this the only other 'safe natural' glue i can think of is Elmers which alot of people say is animal freindly ect as it is made with natural materials but this is from their website:

Elmer's Glues are chemical based. They are made or formulated from chemicals which are synthesized (created by Man). These chemicals were originally obtained or manufactured from petroleum, natural gas and other raw materials found in Nature. The exact formula and specific ingredients used in making Elmer's products are considered proprietary information, therefore, we cannot share those with you.

Surely no glue can be completely safe :?

I should think all commercial glues are petrochemicals/hydrocarbons of one sort or another. They may be chemcially inert - which may be why they are deemed 'safe' but personally I would rather give my buns something to chew on that has no glue on it, safe or not, such as branches of apple/willow tree from the garden. :)

Back