• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad but happy day

stranger23

Mama Doe
Well i had to get one of the rabbits i was given rehomed due to health issues i couldnt afford to fix, i have now found him a loving new home where he has plenty of space to enjoy and the lady is going to try and get him eating hay and veg, im so happy he has found a home but also so sad to see him go i didnt look after him for very long but he made a big impact on our lives i spent so much time with him trying to get him to eat hay and his veg and altho i managed to get him to eat some veg i just couldnt get him to eat hay, his front teeth we splitting and not in line with each other so she is going to put him in a run so he can nom on fresh grass every day and hopefully this will help improve his teeth. Good luck Lucky in your new home

I think you did the best thing for him, wishing him all the best.

I know i did the right thing for him but it doesnt make it any easier does it. I know he will have a better life in his new home and will be able to run and binky all he likes

Back