• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some pics - health issues/accomodation/playing buns/etc

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
I am making a website for quite a large part of my course marks atm :),

I am doing it as a rabbit info site which is very geared towards rescues etc, I will have links to here, rabbit rehome, RWAF & MMC,

so ...

I need some pics of illnesses - head tilt, fly strike, myxy, sore hocks, etc so that I can have pics as examples for each illness .. you see ?

I also need pics of accomadation - good & bad, indoor & outdoor, so I can have examples of what rabbits should live in & what they shouldn't

would also like some pics of buns playing, binkying, unhappy buns, though I could get these of my own buns if needs be, but don't want the WHOLE site to be full of just my buns :oops:

also pics of bonding rabbits,

pics of examples of diff food, diff hays etc

will update on anything else I am looking for as I work through it :oops:

sorry if I'm asking for to much :oops:

but I'm hoping if the site works out I will be able to get a domain etc & then it could go live :D:wave: & then it could be used for potential adoptee etc ?

Last edited:
My wee lad Kermit x Can email you bigger if needed

P1011387.jpg

P1011962.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Last edited:
Could I post a link? As I found a couple of pics of bad housing, but on the internet? :wave:

the trouble with pics off the internet is copyright issues :(, which is why I am asking on here so I know I have permission to use espesh if I end up going live :(

thank you :wave: what a handsome boy :love:

I know :) hehe. He was my wee soul mate bunny.

I also have videos of him when he was really ill if you would like them for your work, wouldnt post them on here tho' cos he was a wee soul x

Could I post a link? As I found a couple of pics of bad housing, but on the internet? :wave:

All pictures and wording used needs to be the OP's work or ones which the OP has written permission to use.

Any photos or text plagerised leaves the OP liable to be fail her assignment or legal action to be taken by the owner of the pictures or text for theft.

All pictures and wording used needs to be the OP's work or ones which the OP has written permission to use.

Any photos or text plagerised leaves the OP liable to be fail her assignment or legal action to be taken by the owner of the pictures or text for theft.

yeah this is why I am asking people here so I know I haev permission,

& I am just abotu to email each of the places I will be linking to, to maek sure its ok with them

Still need some piccys :wave:

need one of a 6ftx2ft hutch with a 6ftx4ft ruin attatached as an example of accomodation

Back