• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would he/she be able to go outside?

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
Okay...without speaking too soon...there is a possibity of me taking on another bun(!) But he/she is currently an indoor bun, he/she is 6mths old and has lived indoor all his live. If I was to get this bun, he/she would have to go outside straight away. Would it be okay to put him outside, after living indoors for so long? Would I have to wait till spring? I hope I haven't given too much away! :lol: but I would really like to 'rescue' this bun :( *fingers crossed*xx
I'm not goint too say too much just yet, as there is quite a high chance this won't workout :(
Thanks guys :Dxx

(P.S.I don't know if the bun is a girl or boy...but it felt cruel writing 'it'...so that's why I said he/she a lot)

She/he would need to be indoors until spring im afraid. The bunny wont have a winter coat and will suffer if put outside now. Hope you can work around this and rescue the bun :love:. Good luck

She/he would need to be indoors until spring im afraid. The bunny wont have a winter coat and will suffer if put outside now. Hope you can work around this and rescue the bun :love:. Good luck

Thank you! :D
I really hope I can work something out!! There is a bit of a story with this bun and why I want to rescue him/her so much!:( his/her name is Honey :love (that's not the story:lol:)I don't want to tell you all the story incase it doesn't work out and people hate me for not rescueing Honey :oops:

Back