• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Guinea Pigs During Clean Out Time...

abi2047

Mama Doe
I put the piggies in the bathroom whilst cleaning their cage out and decided to take some photos quickly. Sorry about the quality.

DSCF0508.jpg

DSCF0505.jpg

DSCF0500.jpg

DSCF0497.jpg

DSCF0496.jpg

DSCF0495.jpg

DSCF0494.jpg

DSCF0492.jpg

DSCF0488.jpg

DSCF0486.jpg

You wouldn't be saying their cute if you're the one who has to clean their cage out! They're messy *******, they destroy the clean cage within 30 seconds! I do love them though, I can't help but think they're cute. :love: :lol:

Wheeep, wheeep..... I'm in love. :love: My name is Star and I am a 3 year old lady pig. I have beautiful long blonde hair, perfect pins, twinkly eyes, a body to die for............................in fact I am perfect pig.

I love your piggy pics. One day my Mummy who is new to the forum, will hopefully post some piccies of me. I am all of a fluster now. Best go and calm down with some carrot, broccolli, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, apple, parsley, coriander, spinach, celery etc, etc,etc. I LOVE my food !!!!

Forgot to mention, I do have a boyfriend, he is almost as handsome as you piggies. Trilby is his name and is very understanding. Mummy says he needs to be with me around as I can be very bossy. My nickname is Princess Snooty!!!!!!!!

Wheeeep, wheeeep, squeak, squeak. :lol::lol::lol:

aww how cute my two had a clean out today and a BATH! stinky pigs they were:lol: They werent very impressed but i got forgiven when they got veggies :roll: Greedy ******* :D

Back