• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet JayJay and Ruby

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
These are my new guys id planned on girls but the rescue have been trying to rehome these 2 that are neutered and bonded but nobody wanted ruby and she didnt want to seperate them....
Ruby is my little bunnyluvv wheras her mr is deffo my fellas boy lol

RUBY
DSC01242.jpg

DSC01243.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

jayjay
DSC01247.jpg

DSC01246.jpg

DSC01245.jpg

DSC01244.jpg

its was 8pm by the time they were all sorted and stuff will get pictures tomorrow day time :D

Aw they are adorable! Well done you for adopting an "unwanted" :thumb: These two look like they are in desperate need of some lovin' and cuddlin'! :love:

:love::love:
What a lovely bunny couple!
They look like real wee characters.
Its sad that agouti buns get overlooked, I bet Ruby is a lovely bun & Jayjay has a naughty look about him :)

They are lovely :):)

How could people not want Ruby, she is simply adorable!

Hope they have settled in well.

They were up and about this morning before work had a quick cuddle and run about in the garden little ruby is a naughty garden bunny and hard to catch and a little antisocial wheras little jayjay is there at the bars and comes to you for a cuddle <3

i nees to re vamp the cage which isnt as big as id like but ill get started on a run tonight and weekend :) and fox proof round their house and then ill get some piccies
:love:

They were up and about this morning before work had a quick cuddle and run about in the garden little ruby is a naughty garden bunny and hard to catch and a little antisocial wheras little jayjay is there at the bars and comes to you for a cuddle <3

i nees to re vamp the cage which isnt as big as id like but ill get started on a run tonight and weekend :) and fox proof round their house and then ill get some piccies
:love:

You sound like you are taking the right steps to get your babies a lovely set up :)

I bought a little lead for ruby today so she can enjoy the garden aswell with little jay:love:
cant wait till i get home :)

Not sure that this is a good idea, i have no experience with leads on bunnies, but have read a lot about them being bad. Hopefully someone will come along with advice. x

i agree with the leads, i tried my bun on one, when she was 5 months, think i left it too late she hated it!! didnt even enjoy the garden was too busy trying to get the harness off! although my friend had a lead for hers, since it was a baby and she was fine on it, think that was due to being used to it from a young age! only thing you could do is try though, suppose every bun is different!! xx :D

They are both lovely - look forward to hearing more about them. :wave: You do need to be very careful with leads as the bunny can think it has been caught by something and hurt itself struggling.

Back