• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My OH is falling in love with Eddie

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
The bunny I wasn't 'allowed' to get :love::love::love: mwahahahaha I knew he wouldn't be able to resist that cute little face

They always put up a tough front but when our backs are turned the have right lil' baby talks with them. I caught Kevin snuggling Flopsi today, treating her like a baby. She loved it :roll:

My OH kept quite quiet when I said I was getting a house rabbit, he never objected, I think he probably thought it was something I wouldn't go through with. Now that we have Peanut she's become quite a daddy's girl, he actually tries to get home earlier than usual just to see her, he never used to come home early to be with me! :lol:

Will you come and have words with my OH?? Its bad enough that the numbers are increasing never mind the size of the buns :lol::lol:

Mr T and my OH get on really well together - hes a complete :evil: when its just me, when its just my OH he is a :angel:!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

My OH kept quite quiet when I said I was getting a house rabbit, he never objected, I think he probably thought it was something I wouldn't go through with. Now that we have Peanut she's become quite a daddy's girl, he actually tries to get home earlier than usual just to see her, he never used to come home early to be with me! :lol:

My OH is exactly the same with Pie. She has him wrapped around her little paws so tight. :love:

OHs are a funny breed :lol::lol: I bet they think we don't notice it at all and they're being really subtle. He was getting all jealous because Eddie fell asleep in my arms last night :love:

Back