• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and Winston... my best friend...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I love him so much, he listens to all my problems, gives me kisses, takes me miles away to the middle of no-where and keeps me sane :love::love::love:

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1017-1.jpg

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1015-1.jpg

I always love seeing pictures of the ponies! :love: :love: :love:
He's gorgeous. Hows your dads Stallion doing? (Prince is it? Sorry Im terrible with names! :oops: )

I always love seeing pictures of the ponies! :love: :love: :love:
He's gorgeous. Hows your dads Stallion doing? (Prince is it? Sorry Im terrible with names! :oops: )

Thanks

Oh Prince is doing well thank you, he's going lovely in harness at the moment. Did you see the pics of him playing in the snow?

I'm so jealous of the bond some people have with their horses. My mom has a horse and my sister also had a horse. When she passed away she didn't eat for nearly a week and it took her months to go near horses again :oops:

My mom goes on about her horse to me on the phone (like I my bunnies) and it must be wonderful to go ride.

Thanks

Oh Prince is doing well thank you, he's going lovely in harness at the moment. Did you see the pics of him playing in the snow?

Yes. :love: :love: :love: Can't wait for nicer weather, you have to take some pictures of him under harness again. He's so flashy! :D

They are lovely photos. I am really scared of horses - I so wish I wasn't. I was badly bitten once as a teenager and have never forgotten it.

Winston looks lovely. How long into your pregnancy can you still ride, Lara?

They are lovely photos. I am really scared of horses - I so wish I wasn't. I was badly bitten once as a teenager and have never forgotten it.

Winston looks lovely. How long into your pregnancy can you still ride, Lara?

Oh winston doesnt bite, he's a soppy boy :) i can ride for as long as i'm comfortable too, Im being careful and not jumping, some people ride until they are 8 months, i'll ride until i can't get on anymore :lol:

Back