• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of a beautiful winter morning in the New Forest...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
... out on a ride in November, Winston is clipped now, he was a real fluff ball! :lol:

P1000386.jpg

P1000384.jpg

P1000380.jpg

P1000373.jpg

P1000387.jpg

P1000390.jpg

P1000392.jpg

P1000389.jpg

P1000394.jpg

P1000395.jpg

P1000398.jpg

P1000400.jpg

Erm excuse the hat, i had to borrow it as forgot mine!
P1000404.jpg

This is me covered in mud after my sister cantered across the front of our path and threw up a load of mud, i even got it in my eyes!!!
P1000414.jpg

:love: Beautiful scenery!

Now missy :no:! Where are those pictures of the bump you promised us?! (and under a coat will not do!!) :roll:

Eeek! There's a baby inside you!;) I held a friends 4 week old today and he smelled of new baby!:love: ....I'm far too broody for my own good! :roll:

Eeek! There's a baby inside you!;) I held a friends 4 week old today and he smelled of new baby!:love: ....I'm far too broody for my own good! :roll:

I know, he reminds me alot, i get booted several times a day, sometimes he goes crazy and wriggles round, can see my tummy moving! :shock:

I know, he reminds me alot, i get booted several times a day, sometimes he goes crazy and wriggles round, can see my tummy moving! :shock:

Can you see where his bum is? It's the "bigger" side. When it gets closer you'll actually be able to make out which is a foot and which is a hand, when he pushes your tummy!:love:

Can you see where his bum is? It's the "bigger" side. When it gets closer you'll actually be able to make out which is a foot and which is a hand, when he pushes your tummy!:love:

He's normally lieing on his tummy, i usually get kicked at the bottom of the right handside of my tummy :) Im not big enough yet to make out anything though.

Back