• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polo wants to know if this can go in the Book of Bunny Records..

CRBevis

Mama Doe
This is a picture of the corner of my bedroom and you can see his litter tray there in the corner and if you run your eyes from the light switch and straight up you will see a little dark blob

Photo1302.jpg

And heres a close up of the blob (a poo)

Photo1301.jpg

I don't know how the hell he managed to flick it off his paws and up on the ceiling but he thinks it deserves an entry into the book:D

Last edited:
Discovered it this morning and it still up there:D Might keep it there as a constant reminder of me little boy:lol::lol::lol:

Personally I think its a bun version of sticking two fingers up as he been weaned over to science selective pellet from excel and he not a happy bunny bout it :( He still got 3/4's of his tea left:roll:

Wow that is seriously impressive!!! Polo needs to enter the bunny poo flinging at the Bunlympics in 2012! Daisy is gutted her best effort is about 1m off the ground through wire panels!

76be8709.jpg

Good shot Polo :lol:

I thought my Herbie did well when he flicked one about half way up the wall, but Polo beats him paws down. :lol:

Very impressive poo-flick ... but I am so disappointed that the handsome Polo is not in the pictures. :(

Oh my, what a shot! :lol::lol::lol: I'm relieved to say my bunnies are nowhere near as talented. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Lola flicked one whilst at my parents at christmas..and it landed in the bowl of salted nuts on the coffee table; my dad enjoyed finding it!

Ahh buns :love:

:lol::lol:

Lola flicked one whilst at my parents at christmas..and it landed in the bowl of salted nuts on the coffee table; my dad enjoyed finding it!

Ahh buns :love:

Eeeeew. I'm now wondering exactly how he found it - was he dipping into the bowl and then shoving the nuts in his mouth without looking? :mrgreen:

Back