• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hissing Sid summer 2010

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I found some pics from the summer, this is Sid, he has moved into the fish pond at Burley Lodge were Winston lives :)

P1000302.jpg

P1000303.jpg

P1000304.jpg

P1000305.jpg

Me too :shock:

How is Winston Lara? Are you still able to ride?

:lol:

Winston is very well thank you, he's all clipped out nice and smart, yep rode both horses today :) am not jumping just hacking out, am still quite small so am having no problem, will ride for as long as i can :)

:lol:

Winston is very well thank you, he's all clipped out nice and smart, yep rode both horses today :) am not jumping just hacking out, am still quite small so am having no problem, will ride for as long as i can :)

Awww thats great news - I cant imagine you will get that big until the end you are so tiny anyway lucky thing. The riding will probably help your tummy muscles too :D

We do need some more pics of your gorgeous boy

Awww thats great news - I cant imagine you will get that big until the end you are so tiny anyway lucky thing. The riding will probably help your tummy muscles too :D

We do need some more pics of your gorgeous boy

Theres some pics of the ride, i took some other pics on my phone so will upload those too :)

Back