• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squeeee this bun is a gorgeous giant boy so wish I could have him

............. and Smudge !! :love:

I thought RSPCA Centres PTS all Dental Rabbits ? Certainly any seen at Putney are :cry:

No I dont know of any that have been pts at our centre, poor Buster has been there quite a while though :cry: Pudsey is a bit special needs with his missing half foot too such a tiny little bun wish I could smuggle him home :?

One day I will have a giant ....

Jane - Nope, certainly not the Wirral branch :D I've met most of them, Buster has no front teeth and is such a character, and Smudge is :love:, I so need to win the lottery!!

One day I will have a giant ....

Jane - Nope, certainly not the Wirral branch :D I've met most of them, Buster has no front teeth and is such a character, and Smudge is :love:, I so need to win the lottery!!

:lol::lol: Me too I am half wondering if Pudsey could live with A and E as they have to have soft flooring anyway. Do you think shawn would notice? Maybe I could convince him Evie had given birth :lol:

:lol::lol: Me too I am half wondering if Pudsey could live with A and E as they have to have soft flooring anyway. Do you think shawn would notice? Maybe I could convince him Evie had given birth :lol:

He'd never notice another, Pudsey is very tiny :D

He'd never notice another, Pudsey is very tiny :D

I know and I just worry about him going to the wrong home. Did you look at his foot? It doesnt look too bad at the mo does it, I would say its about the same as Alberts hocks but it could get worse as he gets bigger and heavier if he wasnt checked regularly and on the right surface :?

I know and I just worry about him going to the wrong home. Did you look at his foot? It doesnt look too bad at the mo does it, I would say its about the same as Alberts hocks but it could get worse as he gets bigger and heavier if he wasnt checked regularly and on the right surface :?

Yes, that worries me too. It looks ok for now but needs the right home etc. I think Opal would bully him sadly

Beige: Auntie Kath I have a cunning plan, Bella and Chloe can come and live with me to free up some space for you...

Back