• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet/hay suppliers in NN12?

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
Does anybody know of a good vet in Towcester/Northampton? Also a hay supplier. Did search but couldn't find anything

Ta :wave:

I personally use V4P Kettering (Oposite KGH) I think V4P in northampton is supposed to be quite good :wave:

Oooh, thanks will have a looky. Am currently at Towcester vets. Do you think I should change. I know where V4P is now. Took me a while... :oops:. Where do you get your hay? x

Ive got no experience with Towcester vets sorry, I adore my vet though! Would never trust anyone else with my 2 :love: At V4P you only see one vet (unless theres an illness or something) and Chris is very savy, his wife the VN is really into bunnies and so is thier receptionist! :lol: Its also fairly cheap :thumb:
ETA: Hay pets at home or QD in wellingborough, am looking for bales though :wave:

Ive got no experience with Towcester vets sorry, I adore my vet though! Would never trust anyone else with my 2 :love: At V4P you only see one vet (unless theres an illness or something) and Chris is very savy, his wife the VN is really into bunnies and so is thier receptionist! :lol: Its also fairly cheap :thumb:
ETA: Hay pets at home or QD in wellingborough, am looking for bales though :wave:

Wow, Towcester is a bit dodgy if you get a young vet, but 2 of the vets there are VERY experienced. How much is hay in QD? x

I think Sue Jennings is the only trusted bunny vet at Towcester Vets. But I go to the Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic in Duston, Northampton. I can't praise them highly enough - Simon, the main vet - is an outstanding bunny vet. Unfortunately, he's recently broken his leg so will be off work for a few months but his wife, Kim, is also an excellent bunny vet. It's just a two-people practise so you'd only ever see either Kim or Simon.

Don't know about hay because I get my bales from Hunters Farm shop in Milton Keynes.

I go with ms Jennings or ms pope they both have rabbits that have lived long lives. I take my dogs there though... Should I still change? X

Back