• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dizzi's in a spot of bother!!

Bitzy

Mama Doe
OH not happy with Dizzi-wizz at all ..... although how I see is, its his fault!!

He went out last night and had a few beers, so when he came in he slept in the spare bedroom so's not to disturb me, only when he shut the door, he clearly didn't realise (in his drunken stupour) that he'd shut the rabbits in with him.

I go to wake him this morning to find Dizzi stuck behind the tv (I'd put stuff in front of it so she couldn't get behind but she managed it anyway, no idea how - but then she couldn't get out again poor thing). I got her out and then OH noticed the damage .........she's chewed about 4 different cables, including the aerial, the telephone and the lamp!! :shock:

OH is not impressed ....... but as I see, its his own fault, if he hadn't shut them in the room with him (albeit accidentally) then she wouldn't have been behind the tv in the first place, she'd have gone to bed in her own room!

Plus, he was actually in the room when it happened ..... so its his fault for not waking up and stopping her!! What say you?? :D

So his fault. You CANT get mad at a bunny for chewing cables, if you've left them available :wave:

Drunk people + house bunnies = house damage :lol:

SOrry, shuoldnt laugh.

Definitely OH's fault. :no: No self-respecting bunny will leave an accessible cable unchewed. ;):lol:

He's lucky he didn't wake up to a bedroom full of rabbit poop/pee as well!! :lol: Poor things must have had their little paws crossed all night!

Nipped home at lunch just to make sure they were ok after their traumatic night of being stuck in the spare bedroom with OH more than likely making a noise like a train :lol: ............. and they're both absolutely fine!! Bless em! :love:

Back