• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking For A Rabbit Hutch ...

HoppinMad

New Kit
I have recently been looking for a double or triple rabbit hutch to keep my two dwarf lop Rabbits seprate as one is female and the other is male. :? Most of the brand new rabbit hutches are rather expensive! :shock: Would you know of any cheap rabbit hutch websites, or secondhand hutches?

Many Thanks :)

Hello welcome to RU. I would suggest getting your rabbits neutered and spayed, they could then live together happily.

With hutches you very much get what you pay for, the bigger the better. Minimum for a pair of buns is 6ft x 2ft x2ft with a 6ft x 4ft run attached. A shed might work out a better and cheaper option if you have the space :D

I have a double hutch which is 5ft x 2ft which just needs new hindges on bottom door and a triple hutch which is 5or 6ft x 2ft each hutch which you are more than welcome to come and see and make me an offer:)

I recommend you take them to the vets and get them spayed and neutered, that way they can live together :), they will be much happier as a couple than alone.

Back