• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proof that boys are wimps!!

Sofi

Warren Scout
Bellamy and Dylan had to go to the vets on Monday....yes it was on Dyl's birthday -sorry mate! Dylan hopped into the vet carrier basket but belle literally spread his arms out and clung onto whatever he could.

....traumatised albeit brave. Iyhe vet couldnt hold them to save his life so there was me ready and for all of us who have naughty critters,it was hard for the vet to hold him for a few seconds.Belle kicked out which moved my hand up n i punched the vet accidently in the face :oops:

they were relaxed and Belle was fine knowing i was in front of him so he cud see me n the vet told us he has a poorly on his foot like a little callus :(

secondly it was birthday boy's turn and again i held him n he nodded off...a simple blowing on his nose gently whilst holdin him upside down does the trick n he looks lovely now with his new nails haha :) also hes lost weight!! From 5 n a half kg,he is mow 4.1 :)

So they got back,not liking us very much for the ordeal and did not want to move from the basket :roll: but when they plucked enough courage to come out...their tactics didnt quite seem to work,one door....two bunnies. Didn't quite figure that one out for a while :lol: xxx
IMAG0011.jpg

:lol: they try and be brave but it just doesn't seem to work lol! They're lazier than the girls too!! that's boys for you...

xxx

:roll: well done mom.... :lol: no that was quite good! just been sitting with them and they are running round like something berserk, also i had a banana....bad choice! eyes staring right at me :shock::shock::shock::shock: LOL xxxx

Back