• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yuki neutered on tues

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
Hey guys

My rabbit Yuki was neutered on tuesday shes coming up to four and hate myself for leaving neutering so late... I was so terrorfied of her having the operation and didnt realise until more recently that the risks of cancer are far greater than the risks of the operation.

I was still so scared but shes had the operation and isnt eating as much as she usually does but is eating.

I take her back to the vets tomorrow for a check up, shes been given pain killers and fiberplex though as in another thread I posted she wont take the fiberplex but as shes eating Im not so worried...

Shes an indoor rabbit I have put a tray with towels and softness in her cage which she is very comfortably resting on right now

Shes such a calm, caring and loving rabbit, though she is not happy with me as she wont take food from my hand but will from my partners which he is teasing me about... >_< Im hopeful she will start to like me again soon >_<

Yuri my other rabbit is 5 months old and I will have her neutered next month I am not as worried as she is younger but I am still scared but I am doing the right thing and at a much better time this time!

It is scary when you walk away from the vets thinking of all that could happen. I'm glad she seems to be recovering well and bop your OH on the head for good measure :D
I've been through it twice with the girls but the boy goes in next month and I know I'll still be on pins till he's home and healed :wave:

thank you guys ^____^

I worry so much as with does especially the operation is so invasive and the risks of anaesthetic... >_<

I am a worrier!!!

I actually broke down crying half way down the street this man asked me if I was ok >_< I had to make something up lol

Back