• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free range time in the bedroom has come to an end...

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
after 15 minutes :lol: When Lewis decided to bite a chunk out of my new CD rack :no: Does he go for any of the wood furniture? No :roll: Naughty bunny!!!

How do house rabbits know what they are and aren't allowed to consume?

They currently have the dining room to free range all the time, and then sometimes they're allowed upstairs when I'm here, but the bedroom is gonna be off limits now lol.

:wave:

I've just found a hole in my new pillow sham! :evil: First offence too, after years of being allowed free range.
They can't really "learn" what they can and cannot chew (to some extent), so best thing is to provide them with other more enticing chewies to distract them :lol:

I've just found a hole in my new pillow sham! :evil: First offence too, after years of being allowed free range.
They can't really "learn" what they can and cannot chew (to some extent), so best thing is to provide them with other more enticing chewies to distract them :lol:

Oh dear, naughty bunneh's!

They're spoilt for choice :lol: but stuff that's off limits is always more appealing to them :lol: Saying that, Lewis behaved perfectly until his partner in crime (Lottie) came along... then came the wallpaper and stairs eating :shock: Also, for some reason, they behave perfectly at my mum and dads house (apart from eating cables and the candle wicks ahah :lol:).

Muffin has a taste for chewing keyboard and mouse wires. Naughty computer takes mummy's attention away so muffy going to kill the computer :D

Apart from that he's never chewed anything he shouldn't (so far but he's only a year old so give him chance!) he's too busy jumping on high furniture and nearly giving me a heart attack, peeing on the bed or his new hobby nudging open the cupboard where I keep the pet food and peeing on the new paper sack of guinea pig food so I have to chuck it out and buy more. Teach me not to put it in the storage bin straight away :lol:

Wouldn't change him for the world though.

after 15 minutes :lol: When Lewis decided to bite a chunk out of my new CD rack :no: Does he go for any of the wood furniture? No :roll: Naughty bunny!!!

How do house rabbits know what they are and aren't allowed to consume?

They currently have the dining room to free range all the time, and then sometimes they're allowed upstairs when I'm here, but the bedroom is gonna be off limits now lol.

:wave:

:lol:

You expect house bunnies to be good? Good Luck :lol:

Just have to protect things you dont want nommed! :D

Back