• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles - an afternoon in pictures

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Free range time this afternoon:

Alfie posing
DSCF0936.jpg

Bubbles in her 'thinking spot' (having a poo :oops:)
DSCF0955.jpg

And eating what's left of my pansies :roll:
DSCF0941.jpg

I don't know who is responsible for this mess (but have a feeling it was Bubbles) - the hay all over the floor started off in the tray & on the chair this morning. :roll:
DSCF0952.jpg

Lots of bunny loving
DSCF0970.jpg

DSCF0975.jpg

Until Bubbles ruined the moment :shock: :oops:
DSCF0976.jpg

We don't se nearly enough of Alfie and Bubbles! :love: Love the romantic pose ... and the, er, follow-up! :lol:

Beige: Oh Alfie man you are as bad as Dudley. You need to keep your doe under control. Sometimes I'm so glad I'm not married.

Beige: Oh Alfie man you are as bad as Dudley. You need to keep your doe under control. Sometimes I'm so glad I'm not married.

Beige isn't married? :? Have I made a terrible mistake ... I thought he and Big were an official couple. :oops:

Bubbles is probably cringing now I've posted that last photo - in her defence, she doesn't usually do that kind of thing. I've literally only seen her hump Alfie 3 times in the last 2 1/2 years.

I don't know which of us was more shocked when it happened - her, me or Alfie. :shock::lol::lol:

Bubbles is probably cringing now I've posted that last photo - in her defence, she doesn't usually do that kind of thing. I've literally only seen her hump Alfie 3 times in the last 2 1/2 years.

I don't know which of us was more shocked when it happened - her, me or Alfie. :shock::lol::lol:

I think it is spring fever!:lol:
Bubbles, you got the wrong end of the... stick! ;)

Daisy: Bubbles whoa now dats really getting down to business and letting the bucks know who is boss!!

Dudley: *having recovered from the second flop attack of the day* Alfie mate I feels for you! what is we going to do with these women??? BTW you is looking rather sleek and fit in dat first photo has you been keeping up the commando training too?

Beige you has no idea what us married bucks have to go through!!

Alfie: Just between you and me, Dudley, I've been letting the commando training slip a bit in this cold weather. :oops: I saw the hoomin point the black box at me and had to suck it all in for that first photo.

There's another photo which I told the hoomin there was no way she could post on here; I'll show you but please don't let anybody else see because I look like a beach ball. :shock:

DSCF0971.jpg

Bubbles: I wasn't the boss for long, Daisy. :( As soon as Alfie realised what I was up to he flipped me off and bit my bottom. :shock:

Back