• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some bunneh pictures for "Auntie Karen" (and anyone else interested)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I've finally got round to doing some pictures of Erin :love::love: They are not great but at least you can see how lovely she is:

PICT3642.jpg

PICT3651.jpg

PICT3644.jpg

Elijah didn't want to be left out: :love:
PICT3647.jpg

Artie :love:
PICT3631.jpg

Tinks and Roo in their newly refurbished pen (I know I haven't done photos of that properly yet)
PICT3608.jpg

There weren't any of Esme :oops::oops: I'll try harder next time :oops::oops:

About blinking time! ;) :p :lol:

:love::love::love: Erin is gorgeous but slightly messy. :lol::lol: But at least she hasn't peed in the bed - Bubbles would have done by now. :roll:

About blinking time! ;) :p :lol:

:love::love::love: Erin is gorgeous but slightly messy. :lol::lol: But at least she hasn't peed in the bed - Bubbles would have done by now. :roll:

yeeah, we didn't need a big sparkly header :lol::lol::lol:

Erin is actually very clean, though there are some stray poops in the picture.

I did wonder if I was wasting my money on the bed as everyone else would have chewed it or weed on it :roll: She avoids it except when I'm cuddling Elijah she grooms the bed, with it being suedette you can here her tongue rasping :love::love::love: Got to be a good sign
I ain't going to use the B word.....

They are all lovely, we don't see enough of your gang. :love::love::love: Are they all mini-lops?

They are all dwarf lops though also a mixed bag of crossbreeds.:lol:
I thought for a long time Elijah was a mini-lop but at 2.2kg *I believe* that makes him a dwarf lop. Tink and Esme both have one parent each of uppy ears and lop ears, Roo probably as well judging by the shape of his face and the fact he can stand his ears up when alarmed.

yeeah, we didn't need a big sparkly header :lol::lol::lol:

Erin is actually very clean, though there are some stray poops in the picture.

I couldn't miss it :oops: - it was the very first New Post when I logged in. :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't notice any poops - I meant the hay she's scattered everywhere. :lol::lol::lol:

They are all dwarf lops though also a mixed bag of crossbreeds.:lol:
I thought for a long time Elijah was a mini-lop but at 2.2kg *I believe* that makes him a dwarf lop. Tink and Esme both have one parent each of uppy ears and lop ears, Roo probably as well judging by the shape of his face and the fact he can stand his ears up when alarmed.

I'm not good at judging the size of lops from photos. :oops:

Back