• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

seriously......

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Holly is the stroppiest girl i have EVER met!!!!

she gave me hell getting her into the carrier, turned her bum to me every time i tried to talk to her while in the carrier and then went and hid under the sofa refusing to come out even for a sorry treat... :shock:

Alvin the so called demon on the other hand was a perfect gentleman, went straight into the carrier no messing and came straight out buzzing when i offered them a sorry treat :love:

and why are they mad at me...... we met their new vet for a manicure today :lol:

Girls are so stroppy! Biscuit bit my mum the other day when she was in her shed and Piget's always been a stroppy girl! :roll:

ah gawd - bless you - I know how you feel - trying to do the right thing by them & they dont understand & give you the cold shoulder & the filthiest looks!:roll::lol::lol::love::love::love:

shes still peed off with me :shock: Alvin my little angel has forgotten already hes such a good boy :D

i told the vet hes been compared to a feral cat and he never even played up once!! lol

pair of :censored: they have only eaten half their veg, just to make me worry!!!!! its just not on....im an abused bunny mummy :(

Back