• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your buns having for tea?

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
As title!

On the menu for my 3 tonight is long stemmy flat leaf parsley, carrot tops ( put in water before serving so theyre extra vibrant ;)) and endive.

Judging from all the munching going on its going down very well :lol:

Lots and lots of their new meadow hay :D Smells so good that I want to eat it :p
Then later on, some veggies :D

Salade de spring greens, carottes et basil avec croutons de fenugreek crunchies :lol: (better tea than me lol)

Just some fresh timothy hay which they are currently chowing down on. I think i'm going to order a bigger batch this time as it's been so popular. Even if it has burned a hole in my pocket. :oops:

I need to pick up some veggies tomorrow or there will be riots.

They had a bowl of carrot and apple pulp from my juicer at lunchtime which they love...most of the sugars etc. end up in the juice so just lots of yummy fibre for them. The litter tray was full of humunga-poos earlier. :D

i went and got some hawthorn twigs today, im cut to ribbons but the buns will be happy :lol: as well as that they will get romaine lettuce, sprouts, kale, watercress and i think to say an extra big sorry for the vets visit they can have a couple of baby plum tomatoes tonight too :D

ooh ooh! Pellets when I get home at 6pm. Then at 11pm/midnight they will get a little sprout of brocolli each, some spring greens, a tiny little slice of apple, some readigrass and some timothy hay :D

A delicate salad of romaine lettuce, broccoli, a thin sliver of carrot and a few slices of celery, topped with a whole lot of parsley :D
Sometimes I think Oscar eats better than I do :roll:

A delicate salad of romaine lettuce, broccoli, a thin sliver of carrot and a few slices of celery, topped with a whole lot of parsley

:shock::shock: Crikey dont tell my two, they get boring broccoli, carrot or brussel sprout! :lol:

Back