• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilkinsons littertray

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Has anyone got the large cat littertray from Wilkinsons?

If so, could you tell me the length and width, please?

The website just lists the size as "large" no actual dimensions.

Thanks!

My wilko's litter tray is 41cm long and 29cm wide?

not sure its the 'large' though as it just says litter tray :?

Edit - just looked on the website and this is the same as mine: Click here

Last edited:
My wilko's litter tray is 41cm long and 29cm wide?

not sure its the 'large' though as it just says litter tray :?

Edit - just looked on the website and this is the same as mine: Click here

Thanks for that. Bit small really, I want a new one for Louie and his is 52cms long, BUT cost me £10!

My wilkinsons tray is just under 18'' x just under 15'' at the widest parts (outside of tray) they are not rectangular it kind of bevels

Just been outside to measure

Cant you get an under the bed storage box, or can Louie not use then? :wave:

Thanks for that. Bit small really, I want a new one for Louie and his is 52cms long, BUT cost me £10!

Take Louie to wilkos and let him test it, it only says no dogs allowed says nothing about taking a pet rabbit to do a poop test does it?:lol:

what about th epound shop, they seem to have lots of diferent sized storage boxes in one near us, maybe yours does to that would do the smae job, for alot less to pay :wave:

Yup, I have two, they are great! Stop any mess going over the side, massive and easy to clean!

Will look for those as well, I'm sure Louie would be fine with one!

I refuse to pay £10, what was I thinking of when I got his current one :shock:

Will look for those as well, I'm sure Louie would be fine with one!

I refuse to pay £10, what was I thinking of when I got his current one :shock:

I got two for under a tenner! About £4 ish each! I use the lids to block off a bit of my sofa!

I used the luxury cat litter trays for my two kate but have now changed to storage boxes they are great! xxx

Back