• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Isabel..

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I know a few people have been following Isabel's progress

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=264357&highlight=isabel

She had her final check up today, my vet is very happy with her progress, she had the staples out and the wound has healed really well. She need to have two more depocillin injections just to be sure all is ok. She had her tear ducts flushed today as well. She will be relieved not to have the collar on overnight!

I will then get her vaccinated and find a new home for her, she is such a beautiful, sweet girl I am sure it won't take long :love:

That is such good news :D

I'm really pleased for her. :D

Thank you for taking care of her and thank you for the update.

I haven't followed Isabel's story :oops: But I am glad she is doing so well and every thing is looking brighter for her :D

Thank goodness you got her to William !!

I am so pleased to hear that she is now doing well. Whoever adopts her will be a VERY lucky person indeed. I just wish it were me :cry:

Lots of nose rubs to the beautiful girlie :love:

I wish I could keep her :oops::oops:

I bet you do !!

Here is a pic of Isabel for those who have not seen her

isabel.jpg

Awe bless her furry little paws! I've just read through the original thread what an ordeal for a little bunny to go through!! She must be a fighter I'm so glad she's doing well now :love:

Back