• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Micro rabbits?

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
What are they? Am I being really naive? I probably am :roll::lol:. Does it involve cross breeding? Anything. Anyone have one? x

You can get micro rexes in america which weigh 2lb. They have been bred from mini rex x nethies.

They are ridiculously tiny and goodness knows how they fit all their teeth in, nethies have enough problems :(

You can get micro rexes in america which weigh 2lb. They have been bred from mini rex x nethies.

They are ridiculously tiny and goodness knows how they fit all their teeth in, nethies have enough problems :(

Another cross breed with more dental issues, im sure :(

That rabbit looks quite frightening, poor thing probably has no end of problems too. :shock: :(

Somebody mentioned micro lops a while back - I think they're just very small mini lops but, by giving them a special name, they can charge more. :roll:

Poor little bun. I like nethies but having had a dental nethie from a breeder when I was younger I do think they can take it too far. :cry:

There is no BRC breed called micro. Its just a name some people give to very small rabbits.

I think that rabbit in that picture was either a surviving peanut or had some kind of problem, it wasent bred for.

There is no BRC breed called micro. Its just a name some people give to very small rabbits.

I think that rabbit in that picture was either a surviving peanut or had some kind of problem, it wasent bred for.

As I mentioned earlier they do not seem to be available outside the US

Micro rexes were developed in the US by Loretta Bowman of Louisianan at the beginning of 2000 by selecting the smallest mini rexes. "her desire was to develop a "pocket sized" rabbit with a wonderful plush and soft fur of the rex breeds" :roll:

As I mentioned earlier they do not seem to be available outside the US

Micro rexes were developed in the US by Loretta Bowman of Louisianan at the beginning of 2000 by selecting the smallest mini rexes. "her desire was to develop a "pocket sized" rabbit with a wonderful plush and soft fur of the rex breeds" :roll:

ok, I hadent read that, its just cause i remeber looking at this a while ago
http://www.barbibrownsbunnies.com/micro.htm for that rabbit.

Back