• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Harper

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
She went in this moring for her spey, will you keep her in your thoughts. She is such a lovely bun:love: we saw a new vet who was very rabbit savvy and lovely. She said Harper was in brilliant condition and that you could tell she was well looked after. It made me feel lovely:D just want to get her home now.

Aw good luck. I'm sure she'll be fine but we always worry about these things its hard not to. I love the name its my name for my next female pet (whatever it may be :lol:) Did you read the Charlene Harris books and get it from there?

Aw good luck. I'm sure she'll be fine but we always worry about these things its hard not to. I love the name its my name for my next female pet (whatever it may be :lol:) Did you read the Charlene Harris books and get it from there?

Thank you:D I actually got it from a kids tv show(wizards of waverley place:lol::lol::lol:)

Back