• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which shed?

which shed should I buy?

• Shed 1

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Shed 2

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Shed 3

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Shed 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shed 5

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Shed 6

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
I would have to go with the first one. I would never get another overlap shed, they just let in too much damp and do not last as long as tongue and groove. The others are good but you have to pay extra to get a floor put in :(

Voting for number 1, ordered a small billy oh shed a couple of years ago and sent it back cos the quality was rubbish, not sure if a shiplap one would be better or not.

Voting for number 1, ordered a small billy oh shed a couple of years ago and sent it back cos the quality was rubbish, not sure if a shiplap one would be better or not.

I would second that. We have just erected a billy oh shed and the quality is awful. Unfortunately we dont have time to send it back so are going to have to put up with it (it's for storage though, not bunnies!!)

I voted for 1 based on the bargainous price which might indicate it's better quality, but I also like the windows on 6.

I think it is really hard to tell what something is going to be like from looking at pics on websites, is there any way you can go and see one first before buying or at least buy one recommended by somebody who has brought one themselves. Some sheds look great but when you see them close up the wood is so thin or poor quality.

i have the second one (waltons 6x8 double door) and so far it has been a good shed. (had it 3 years now)
i like windows so during the winter if the weather is too bad to keep the doors open or put the run up they still get plenty of light in. i also built 'shelves' so they can climb up and look out! :roll:

my run fit snuggly up to the open double doors too. i got mine from tescos website but it was the walton. :)

Number one based on quality and that it's TandG

I wouldn't buy an overlap shed. They tend to warp, the laps are often quite flimsy compared to TandG, and everything gets stuck down the laps.

It seems opinion is divided - I was mainly debating between 1 and 6 too. Having to add a floor is definately a pain.....but its bigger.....

Need alice to spot this thread and vote lol!

I have number 6:wave: for my Giants (Nell and Hari) I like it, even though my hubby cursed all the way through it, The windows are problematic as they are just thin perspex pieces that didnt really fit right, but with some messing they are ok, i had to insulate one because there was a gap, but saying that they let plenty of light in.

Hi, thanks that really helps knowing people have one. Gaah I don't know! We'll probably mesh one or more of the windows anyway for ventilation.

I'm actually buying number 6 once my rabbits are in a group :) I think it's a good size for the price.

Back