• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of bunnies - Hopper Haven

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
I'm raising funds towards our Spring projects which is to build new enclosures, and replace some housing at the sanctuary.

I have sewn a picture called "Chocolate Bunnies" which is worked in blackwork, some of the oldest embroidery in existence.
The picture has taken around 22 hours of work, and is framed in a new frame. I am donating the costs of materials etc, so all funds raised go to Hopper Haven.
The overall size is 30cm x 25cm.
I can add a small line of text along the bottom if you want it personalised ( I dedicate my pictures in rememberance of bridge animals, but also for my current pets e.g "to honour 4 great friends, Sally, Sadie, Elsa and Tish"

001.jpg

Would anyone start this off at £15.00?

Hopper Haven is a rabbit and guinea pig sanctuary in Worcestershire. We are a registered charity and we are in our fifth year.
We have space for 120 rabbits and 60 guinea pigs, and work at full capacity for the majority of the time. The sanctuary is run by volunteers and relies on donations to continue our work.
All of our residents have either long term health issues, or aggression issues, and are not re-homeable.
All of our residents have a safe home with us for the rest of their lives.

I'm raising funds towards our Spring projects which is to build new enclosures, and replace some housing at the sanctuary.

I have sewn a picture called "Chocolate Bunnies" which is worked in blackwork, some of the oldest embroidery in existence.
The picture has taken around 22 hours of work, and is framed in a new frame. I am donating the costs of materials etc, so all funds raised go to Hopper Haven.
The overall size is 30cm x 25cm.
I can add a small line of text along the bottom if you want it personalised ( I dedicate my pictures in rememberance of bridge animals, but also for my current pets e.g "to honour 4 great friends, Sally, Sadie, Elsa and Tish"

001.jpg

Would anyone start this off at £15.00?

This is lovely :)

Sorry I have a stupid question... Is this an auction? It's not quite clear to me. Sorry again for being dense!

I think its beautiful and i will start it off but i can guarantee it will go for much higher and i wont win :lol:

Anyway, i bid £20 :wave:

:lol: I think my question has been answered. Do I get the "dumbest person on RU today" prize? :lol:

:wave:Bid £27

:lol: I think my question has been answered. Do I get the "dumbest person on RU today" prize? :lol:

:wave:Bid £27

:lol::lol::lol:

Well thats me gubbed :lol: but glad this gorgeous picture should help raise lots of money for the buns and some lucky person will have a work of art :love:

Yes:D If you still want it?
I think £27 is a fair price, and I like people to feel that they get fair value!

I think it is lovely and would feel very lucky to win the auction :D.

But do you want to keep the auction open for a while to see if there are any more bids? It is a beautiful piece that has taken you a lot of work. And it is for a very good cause. :D

I think it is lovely and would feel very lucky to win the auction :D.

But do you want to keep the auction open for a while to see if there are any more bids? It is a beautiful piece that has taken you a lot of work. And it is for a very good cause. :D

No you can have it at £27:D
You've been a good supporter of fundraisers on here!

I'll try and do another one in the future once I've got more materials in:D

Back